Indoor & Outdoor Trend
The trend towards Indoor & Outdoor spaces has been on a steady rise. Since Summer is already here, it’s only fitting that we look into how to create such spaces.
It’s time for us to start enjoying relaxing afternoons outdoor again. The key to enjoying your outdoor space is making sure that you have a comfortable environment to be in. These types of spaces are perfect for alfresco entertaining and relaxing without exposure to the elements.
One of the benefits of indoor/outdoor areas is opening up your interior space to feel bigger, more open and merge with the natural elements of the outdoors. If done well, you can enjoy lots of daylight and fresh air by keeping your doors open.
Tips for creating indoor & outdoor spaces
Four things to consider when creating a comfortable indoor and outdoor living space
- Blur the boundary between indoor and outdoor using decor elements
- Focus on a key point to link the spaces, such as large doors and windows
- Bring elements of the outside in, such as using house plants to add the element of nature
- Use your lighting wisely by letting natural light into the interior space
- Choose a window treatment that helps to maintain your view of the outside
SheerWeave blinds help manage heat and glare, while maintaining your view of the outside.
Outdoor blinds are a great solution for patio’s and entertainment areas, they filter heat and light, manage glare and provide a degree of weather protection.
Create a seamless boundary between the inside and the outside using Altra Shutters, they provide privacy, light control and simulates the elegance of a traditional timber shutter. The aluminium material is durable and easy to clean.
Find a distributor in your area to get a quote on the perfect indoor and outdoor window covering solution for your home.