Four things to consider when creating a comfortable indoor and outdoor living space
- Blur the boundary between indoors and outdoors using decor elements
- Focus on a key point to link the spaces, such as large doors and windows
- Bring elements of the outside in, such as using house plants to add the element of nature
- Use your lighting wisely by letting natural light into the interior space
- Choose a window treatment that helps to maintain your view of the outside
SheerWeave blinds help manage heat and glare while maintaining your view of the outside.